Book online bus tickets to Kasaragod By Sugama Tourists.
Kasaragod Sugama Tourists is one of the districts of the Indian state of Kerala. Kasaragod District was organised as a separate district on 24 May 1985. It is the northernmost district of Kerala and is named after Kasaragod Town which is the administrative headquarters of the district.
Kasaragod Sugama Tourists is the one of the most beautiful districts in Kerala state with 11 rivers (out of a total of 44 rivers in Kerala), forts, beaches, hills and backwaters.
1) Bekal Fort is the biggest fort in Kerala which is 14 km from Kanhangad and 11 km from Kasaragod town. The nearest railway station is Pallikere railway station, now Bekal Fort railway station and the nearest airport is Mangalore airport.
2) Ranipuram - A number of grassy hills near by the Panathady town and linked to Kanhangad by Kanhangad-Panathur state highway.
3) Kottencheri hills - They are near Talakaveri, the starting point of the Kaveri river. It is 35 km from Kanhangad town.
Other tourist attractions in kasaragod are the Chandragiri Fort, Ananthapuram temple, Anandashramam, Nithyanandashramam, Malik Deenar Masjid, Valiyaparamba backwater and Kareem forest park - the only man made forest in the Kerala. The forest park is located at Parappa near Nileshwar. Kerala government has planned to set up a IT park in Kasaragod. Park will be constructed in 100 acres (0.40 km2) revenue land in Cheemeni which is estimated to bring 50,000 IT jobs.
The district of Kasaragod Sugama Tourists is one of the prime attractions of the Kerala state which is sometimes referred to as the land of rich cultural heritage where the cultural amalgamation is reflected in the forms of its temples, mosques and churches. The district of Kasaragod came into existence in 1985 which is surrounded by Kannur district to its South, Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka state to its north, Western Ghats to its East and Arabian Sea to its West. The Kasaragod tourism attracted the tourists from all over the world for its most fascinating forts, gods, rivers, hills, beautiful beaches and the world renowned coir and handloom industries that makes it as one prime centres of business tourism of India.
The places to be visit is-
1) Ananthapura Lake TempleThis temple is situated 30 Kms from Bekal which was built during the 9th century. Its importance lies in the fact that it is the only lake temple in Kerala.
2) Sree Mahalingeswara Temple, It is located about 45 Kms from Kasaragod in wooded surroundings on the southern banks of the River Payaswini dedicated to Lord Shiva.
3) Madhur Temple This temple is located at a distance of 8 Kms from Kasaragod near the Madhuvahini River.
4) Malik Deenar Mosque This mosque is situated on the west coast of Kasaragod which has become the prime attraction of the tourists because of its typical Kerala style architecture.
The kasaragod is one of the tourist place in holiday which can be spent and this is possible by Sugama Tourists
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Kasaragod
, Kasaragod-Potta (Kerala)
About Potta (Kerala):
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Potta (Kerala)
, Potta (Kerala)-Udupi
, Potta (Kerala)-Udyavara
, Potta (Kerala)-Katapadi(Udupi)
, Potta (Kerala)-Pangala
, Potta (Kerala)-Kaup
, Potta (Kerala)-Uchila
, Potta (Kerala)-Padubidri
, Potta (Kerala)-Mulki
, Potta (Kerala)-Haleyangady
, Potta (Kerala)-Surathkal
, Potta (Kerala)-Mangalore
, Potta (Kerala)-Kasaragod
, Potta (Kerala)-Uppala
, Potta (Kerala)-Kumbla
, Potta (Kerala)-Kanhangad
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Potta (Kerala)
, Udupi-Potta (Kerala)
, Udyavara-Potta (Kerala)
, Katapadi(Udupi)-Potta (Kerala)
, Pangala-Potta (Kerala)
, Kaup-Potta (Kerala)
, Uchila-Potta (Kerala)
, Padubidri-Potta (Kerala)
, Mulki-Potta (Kerala)
, Haleyangady-Potta (Kerala)
, Surathkal-Potta (Kerala)
, Mangalore-Potta (Kerala)
, Kasaragod-Potta (Kerala)
, Uppala-Potta (Kerala)
, Kumbla-Potta (Kerala)
, Kanhangad-Potta (Kerala)
About Sugama Tourists:
Founded in 1977 by H Subhodh Ballal, the Anantha Padmanabha Motors (APM) is one of the largest privately owned public bus operators in the undivided Dhakshina Kannada District. APM's fleet consists of 100 plus buses on different routes and a staff of over 400. In 1977, APM began its operation between Hebri and Kundapura with one bus service. At present APM providing express and shuttle service for the Dakshina Kannada and Udupi District. It later expanded into operating a Luxury bus route between cities.
1996: This year our Firm thought of an idea of introducing luxury buses and introduced two ACGL body built luxury buses from Hebri to Bangalore and in succeeding years we increased the number of luxury buses up to 20, running between Bhatkal to Bangalore, Gangolly to Bangalore, Kundapur to Bangalore, Manipal to Bangalore, Karwar to Bangalore, Bijapur to Bangalore, Kokkarne to Bangalore, Udupi to Bangalore, these buses are run under the name and style SUGAMA TOURIST (A.P.M). We are proud to say that we are pioneers in introducing AIR SUSPENSION buses in Udupi District and all the luxury buses are AIR SUSPENSION buses in addition to this we have AC SLEEPER buses too.