route no 51
route no 54
from 17th august onwards. package includes travel from bangalore to tirupathi and back by volvo multi axel semi sleeper bus, room for fresh up, breakfast, padmavathi temple visit, uphill transportation by rtc govt coach, confirmed aptdc special entry darshan of rs- 300/-, 2 laddu prasadam. for more details please contact -
***** introduced new
route no 52
route no 53
package includes travel from bangalore to tirupathi and back by volvo multi axel semi sleeper bus, room for fresh up, breakfast, padmavathi temple visit, uphill transportation by rtc govt coach, confirmed aptdc special entry darshan of rs- 300/-, 2 laddu prasadam. for more details please contact -
route no 17
haveri, savanur, laxmeswar, gadag, betageri, abbigeri, ron, belur, banashankari.
for more details please contact -
Chalakudy to Kasaragod
Chalakudy to Kasaragod
ROUTE NO-31, KOTTAYAM - MANIPAL
1+2, Sleeper/Seater,Non-AC, Non-Video (51 seats)
Book online bus tickets to Angamaly By
is a town and a municipality in the Thrissur district in the state of Kerala, India.
Athirappilly is thirty kilometres from Chalakudy. NH47 passes through the town. This is the main route to Sabarimala via MC road — Angamaly ,Muvattupuzha to Kottayam.
The name "Chalakudy" is derived from the word "Shalakudy", meaning a place where sacrifices are made. The best season to visit Chalakudy is December to March and also in monsoon season. The town is also famous for it's ever increasing liquor demand, breaking market records every season.
Interesting places around Chalakudy
* Chalakudy River (half a kilometre from town, to the south on NH-47 highway); it has one of the highest fish diversities in kerala(second in the whole India)
* In Chalakudy, KANNAMPUZHA Temple - An Ancient Devi temple situated in the heart of the town.
* SRI VELUPPILLY DHARMASHAASTHA Temple - A famous Ayyappa Temple, Annanad, Chalakudy.
* CHALAKUDY SREE KRISHNA KSHETRHAM, Chalakudy.
* In Chalakudy, St. Mary's Forane Church(It's in south junction) - It is a pilgrimage centre.It has Grotto and Holy Land.(Lifesize tableau of biblical scenes in the life of Jesus Christ).
* Divine Retreat Centre, Muringoor. (Largest retreat in the world) (Meloor gramapanchayath) 2 km from Chalakudy town
* In Chalakudy, Korattymuthy's Marian Pilgrimage Travel Destination and Rosary Village at about 5 Kms. away.
* In Chalakudy, Dream World Water Theme Park (10 km east of Town; en route to the Athirappally water falls).
* In Chalakudy, Thumboormuzhy Check Dam & Garden (15 km east of Town; en route to the Athirappilly waterfalls).
* In Chalakudy, Oil palm Plantation (17 km from Town; en route to the Athirappilly waterfalls.
* In Chalakudy, Athirappilly Waterfalls (33 km east of Town).
* Ezhattumukham (7 km from Athirappilly; on the Angamaly route via Vettilappara bridge),20 km from chalakudy town(Muringoor-Ezhattumugham PWD road via Meloor, Poolany).
* In Chalakudy, Charpa Falls ( The enchanting but lesser known Charpa falls, which plunges on to the road during the monsoon, is a sight to watch and enjoy.) (31 km east of Town; after Athirappilly waterfalls).
* In Chalakudy, Vazhachal falls and Resorts (35 km east of Town; after Athirappilly waterfalls).
*In Chalakudy, Anakkayam ( About 37 km from Chalakudy on the Athirappilly route, Anakkayam means the "Elephant pit". It is noted for a lake with cool and placid waters. The place is a forest untouched by human encroachments and is a haven for those who wish to escape from concrete jungles. It attracts the visitor with its bubbling streams, natural rock formations and flora).
* In Chalakudy, Peringalkuthu Hydro Electric Project Dam (36 km from Town; in the direction of the Athirappilly water falls).
* In Chalakudy, Sholayar Dam Hydro Electric project.
* In Chalakudy, Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary.
* In Chalakudy, KINFRA Industrial Park, Konoor Road, Koratty
* Kannampuzha Temple,Chalakudy
* Sreedharamangalam Temple, Chalakudy.
* Marathompilli SreeKrishna Swami Temple, Chalakudy.
* Marathompilli SreeBharatha Swami Temple,Chalakudy.
* In Chalakudy, Chirangara Temple, Koratty
* In Chalakudy, Chittarickal Temple, Koratty
* In Chalakudy, St. Mary's church Koratty
* In Chalakudy, St. Antony's Church Perambra -Thrissur
* In Chalakudy, Fatima Matha Church Vellanchira
* In Chalakudy, Sree Subrahmanya swami temple, Poolany. It is famous for "Kavadiyattam" in February 1 week
* KOTHESWARAM Temple- An ancient SHIVA Temple in NAYARANGADY, 6km from chalakudy
*In Chalakudy, Mathama para -one big rock on the top of a hill in nayarangady
If you are inetersted in road drives, can use the road from chalakudy (State Highway 21) which leads to Pollachi via Valppara. This road passses through one of the thickest forest in India. the best enjoyable time is during end of monsoon, but make sure you have some big knifes to cut apart the trees which have fallen accross the roads.
The above places can be connected through
Book online bus tickets to Kasaragod By
is one of the districts of the Indian state of Kerala. Kasaragod District was organised as a separate district on 24 May 1985. It is the northernmost district of Kerala and is named after Kasaragod Town which is the administrative headquarters of the district.
is the one of the most beautiful districts in Kerala state with 11 rivers (out of a total of 44 rivers in Kerala), forts, beaches, hills and backwaters.
1) Bekal Fort is the biggest fort in Kerala which is 14 km from Kanhangad and 11 km from Kasaragod town. The nearest railway station is Pallikere railway station, now Bekal Fort railway station and the nearest airport is Mangalore airport.
2) Ranipuram - A number of grassy hills near by the Panathady town and linked to Kanhangad by Kanhangad-Panathur state highway.
3) Kottencheri hills - They are near Talakaveri, the starting point of the Kaveri river. It is 35 km from Kanhangad town.
Other tourist attractions in kasaragod are the Chandragiri Fort, Ananthapuram temple, Anandashramam, Nithyanandashramam, Malik Deenar Masjid, Valiyaparamba backwater and Kareem forest park - the only man made forest in the Kerala. The forest park is located at Parappa near Nileshwar. Kerala government has planned to set up a IT park in Kasaragod. Park will be constructed in 100 acres (0.40 km2) revenue land in Cheemeni which is estimated to bring 50,000 IT jobs.
The district of Kasaragod
is one of the prime attractions of the Kerala state which is sometimes referred to as the land of rich cultural heritage where the cultural amalgamation is reflected in the forms of its temples, mosques and churches. The district of Kasaragod came into existence in 1985 which is surrounded by Kannur district to its South, Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka state to its north, Western Ghats to its East and Arabian Sea to its West. The Kasaragod tourism attracted the tourists from all over the world for its most fascinating forts, gods, rivers, hills, beautiful beaches and the world renowned coir and handloom industries that makes it as one prime centres of business tourism of India.
The places to be visit is-
1) Ananthapura Lake TempleThis temple is situated 30 Kms from Bekal which was built during the 9th century. Its importance lies in the fact that it is the only lake temple in Kerala.
2) Sree Mahalingeswara Temple, It is located about 45 Kms from Kasaragod in wooded surroundings on the southern banks of the River Payaswini dedicated to Lord Shiva.
3) Madhur Temple This temple is located at a distance of 8 Kms from Kasaragod near the Madhuvahini River.
4) Malik Deenar Mosque This mosque is situated on the west coast of Kasaragod which has become the prime attraction of the tourists because of its typical Kerala style architecture.
The kasaragod is one of the tourist place in holiday which can be spent and this is possible by
Terms & Conditions
© 2019 All rights reserved.
Track your Bus