route no 51
route no 54
from 17th august onwards. package includes travel from bangalore to tirupathi and back by volvo multi axel semi sleeper bus, room for fresh up, breakfast, padmavathi temple visit, uphill transportation by rtc govt coach, confirmed aptdc special entry darshan of rs- 300/-, 2 laddu prasadam. for more details please contact -
***** introduced new
route no 52
route no 53
package includes travel from bangalore to tirupathi and back by volvo multi axel semi sleeper bus, room for fresh up, breakfast, padmavathi temple visit, uphill transportation by rtc govt coach, confirmed aptdc special entry darshan of rs- 300/-, 2 laddu prasadam. for more details please contact -
route no 17
haveri, savanur, laxmeswar, gadag, betageri, abbigeri, ron, belur, banashankari.
for more details please contact -
Potta (Kerala) to Kasaragod
Potta (Kerala) to Kasaragod
ROUTE NO-31, KOTTAYAM - MANIPAL
1+2, Sleeper/Seater,Non-AC, Non-Video (51 seats)
About Potta (Kerala)
Book online bus tickets to Kasaragod By
is one of the districts of the Indian state of Kerala. Kasaragod District was organised as a separate district on 24 May 1985. It is the northernmost district of Kerala and is named after Kasaragod Town which is the administrative headquarters of the district.
is the one of the most beautiful districts in Kerala state with 11 rivers (out of a total of 44 rivers in Kerala), forts, beaches, hills and backwaters.
1) Bekal Fort is the biggest fort in Kerala which is 14 km from Kanhangad and 11 km from Kasaragod town. The nearest railway station is Pallikere railway station, now Bekal Fort railway station and the nearest airport is Mangalore airport.
2) Ranipuram - A number of grassy hills near by the Panathady town and linked to Kanhangad by Kanhangad-Panathur state highway.
3) Kottencheri hills - They are near Talakaveri, the starting point of the Kaveri river. It is 35 km from Kanhangad town.
Other tourist attractions in kasaragod are the Chandragiri Fort, Ananthapuram temple, Anandashramam, Nithyanandashramam, Malik Deenar Masjid, Valiyaparamba backwater and Kareem forest park - the only man made forest in the Kerala. The forest park is located at Parappa near Nileshwar. Kerala government has planned to set up a IT park in Kasaragod. Park will be constructed in 100 acres (0.40 km2) revenue land in Cheemeni which is estimated to bring 50,000 IT jobs.
The district of Kasaragod
is one of the prime attractions of the Kerala state which is sometimes referred to as the land of rich cultural heritage where the cultural amalgamation is reflected in the forms of its temples, mosques and churches. The district of Kasaragod came into existence in 1985 which is surrounded by Kannur district to its South, Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka state to its north, Western Ghats to its East and Arabian Sea to its West. The Kasaragod tourism attracted the tourists from all over the world for its most fascinating forts, gods, rivers, hills, beautiful beaches and the world renowned coir and handloom industries that makes it as one prime centres of business tourism of India.
The places to be visit is-
1) Ananthapura Lake TempleThis temple is situated 30 Kms from Bekal which was built during the 9th century. Its importance lies in the fact that it is the only lake temple in Kerala.
2) Sree Mahalingeswara Temple, It is located about 45 Kms from Kasaragod in wooded surroundings on the southern banks of the River Payaswini dedicated to Lord Shiva.
3) Madhur Temple This temple is located at a distance of 8 Kms from Kasaragod near the Madhuvahini River.
4) Malik Deenar Mosque This mosque is situated on the west coast of Kasaragod which has become the prime attraction of the tourists because of its typical Kerala style architecture.
The kasaragod is one of the tourist place in holiday which can be spent and this is possible by
Terms & Conditions
© 2019 All rights reserved.
Track your Bus