General Terms and Conditions:
Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. (Depending Upon Seat Availability). For children above 5 year full ticket compulsory, without ticket children will not be allowed to board the bus (Age proof required).
Passengers shall report at the boarding point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers who do not report on time will be termed as “Not Report” passenger and not entitled to any refund of the ticket amount.
The company not responsible for the delays caused en route due to unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams etc.
- Within 8 hours from main station departure time, there is no Pre/Postpone and Open ticket. In case of Open, Pre/Postpone, a cash coupon of full amount (Which is not refundable) having validity of 23 days will be sent on customers e-mail id. You can use this cash coupon anytime within those 23 days to do any further bookings. Difference Amount will not be refunded, in case of Pre/ Post/ Open ticket cases. No cancellation/refund is allowed for tickets booked using pre/postponed or open ticket coupon.
- The company may cancel a service without any prior notice in case of circumstances beyond its control. In such circumstances Company shall either reschedule the journey for travel on the next service in the same sector, Subject to availability of seat without any extra charge based on the passenger's conveyance or enable a full refund of the ticket as paid by the passenger and shall be under no further liability to the passenger. In Case of Service Cancellation, Customers are requested not to cancel the tickets on their own. If any customer cancels the ticket, it will be treated as normal cancellation and a refund will be processed as per the Terms.
- The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made. In case of failure of the Air Condition unit Company will refund the amount on a pro-rata basis.
- Management is not responsible for your luggage s/baggage belongings inside the bus/office.
- Cancellation of tickets purchased through Web should be done through the Web only. In the Case of E-Ticket Cancellation, the cancellation refund will be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime within that one year to do any further bookings. Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to their respective Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking account within 30 days of the refund request (Applicable only coupons generated against cancelled tickets under normal cancellation policy). The amount will be credited to their account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation. It will carry a payment gateway charge of 5% on the refund amount.
- Kindly read Terms and Conditions carefully before doing any modification to the Ticket.
Terms and Conditions for Tirupathi Package
- The Ticket Is not Transferable
- Child is reconed as 3 to 9 years, Child Pilgrims will not be charged for quick darshan so there is no free laddu prasadam avilable for child Pilgrims.
- Tariffs are subject to change and any difference in changes of tariff will be collected at the time of boarding of the bus
- If the single ticket is purchased for package tour , accommodation will be provided on twin sharing basis. Three adult in a family or in one ticket will be accommodated in one double(Two Bed) room,eventhough the third person is in possession of a double room ticket for the package.
- No Cancellation allowed in Tirupathi Package Bookings.
- For any assistance in booking please contact 080 22377777
- E - Ticket discount shown in website not applicable for Tirupathi Package (APTDC Guidelines)
- Dress Code for Gents: DHOTI , KURTHA , PAIZAMA , SHIRT.
- Dress Code for Ladies : SAREES , CHUDIDHAR WITH DUPPATA.
- Each and Every Individual Tourist Must Carry Valid Original Photo ID Proff.
Discounts shown in the website Not applicable for Tirupathi Package
Covid - 19 Guidelines for Tirupathi Package.
- Vaccination Certificate (2 Doses) Mandatory or Covid-19 Negative Certificate obtained within 72 Hours prior to the date of Darshan should be produced while availing the Darshan.
- The Certificate in not mandatory for children under 12 years of Age.
- Devotees aged (12 - 18) must have a Covid - 19 Negative Certificate obtained within 72 Hours prior to the date of Darshan should be produced while availing the Darshan.
- Pilgrims should get full Vaccination Dose Certificate for availing darshan, In case of only 1 Dose, kindly get Covid - 19 Negative Certificate obtained within 72 Hours prior to the date of Darshan.
THE ABOVE NORMS EFFECT FROM 01-10-2021 ONWARDS
Cancellation Policy Shown in website Not applicable for Tirupathi Package.
No Cancellation allowed in Tirupathi Package Bookings. (APTDC Guidlines)
Less than 8 hours from the main station departure time 100% Cancellation Charges
Between 8 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the main station departure time 50% Cancellation Charges
Between 1 to 3 days before main station departure time 20% Cancellation Charges
Between 3 to 30 days before main station departure time 10% Cancellation Charges
Wish you a Happy and Comfortable Journey
Please Enter Your Details